Friday, April 23, 2010

Searching

Feels like I am searching for something...

Something bigger than what I am feeling and living and understood and... I just cant find a vocabulary to put to it.

Maybe playing Plant Tycoons have kept me quite awake. Which I know I will be so dead tomorrow.

Its 2.35 am.

Few more hours left before the alarm screams and the day begins again. Same old thing. I am not bored of it, I think i need a break. It is just never ending, one event after another in school.

Can't they just spare us for the weekend at least lil? I am so exhausted. Again. Every year I just complain about the same thing.

Does that mean it's time to do something bout it? Well being so free early of the year got me rather depressed. Or rather again, I am just a workoholic.

I saw some pictures of spring flowers in friend's facebook. Babies video. Travelling photos from of Japan. The world is so big and the air is fresh outside. I just want to have a sniff of it. The air with me right now is quite stale.

Something is missing.

I cant seem to locate it. :(

No comments: