Friday, April 03, 2009

Silly School Rules

One bright morning and I am taken back to my old school memories as I was listening to Fly FM today. Silly school rules that is established and I have almost forgot all about it. HHAhahhaha


Rule 1: Freeze at the first bell and start walking towards your classroom to line up.

It felt alright to me then, I guess to me rules are rules then. Just follow them. I didn't give much thought to it. Then, today the radio DJs are laughing at how stupid we had to do it. And I agree. We have to freeze at whatever we are doing which includes eating, walking or whatsoever for a few minutes. Then, as our 'loceng ice cream' rang for the second time, we will need to clear up the canteen.

Rule 2: Can't wear shorts to school, have to be long pants. Not even knee length shorts.

Well, we are in a all girls school, does it make a difference if we wear slightly shorter. And plus, PE is sometimes on when the sun is at its peak. I hated that one.

There are some recent rules that I heard on radio, such as cannot wear watches bigger than the 50cents diametre, earrings that is not bigger than 5 cents diameter.

This young girl mentioned that they can only wear small colourful studs, and she goes 'that is such a 90s trend'. 90s trend? ahhaha wow, I am already being categorized as one of those era already. I remember having different variant of colourful studs. And my fav is my dark purple one :) getting old....hahahhaha

Another one that caught me laughing is this story:

A new handsome man teacher came to work in this all girls school. Then, the girls started to wear skirts shorter and putting on lipstick. Then, the guru besar announce in the assembly that students are not allowed to stare at the teacher for more than 3 minutes, giving excuses that it is rude to stare and bla bla bla...

Then, this student happens to talk to the teacher as he was speaking to her about homework. Then the student goes,

" Teacher, where am I supposed to look? I am not suppose to stare at you for more than 3 minutes"

Ah okie, time for breakfast.

Signing off.


Cant really think of any other for now.

No comments: