Monday, March 30, 2009

I Saw a Rainbow

Sunny bright sun at one corner and thick dark clouds at the other end. Stuck in between both sides, there is a rainbow.

I saw a rainbow. I felt hope. Freedom. Creativity. Eternal time...I saw so many things that I long for but somehow suppressed. Hidden in between the walls of the materialistic world. Something more sacred than the printed notes that seems to be the source of living. If I found enough courage, I would run free. I would hug mother nature. Drown in her sea of contton clouds. Live in poverty. But the world is evil, they work in binary. Without the notes, you won't be able to do a lot of things. Without suffering and life experience, art would not be so beautiful. We are trapped in that system of notes, but in the end, it still creates something precious...

Realization. Appreciation.

I cry a tear. I flood my room. I am ashamed on how much I have forgotten about life. I am transforming into something I feared most when I was younger. Lost in the reality of adulthood. Forgetting the childlike and imaginative world. Departing slowly away from it. Just like how fairy tales used to speak of kids growing up and never be able to see fairies anymore.

Because they do not believe anymore.

I still want to believe.

Magic. Miracle.

Faith.

No comments: