Friday, July 01, 2005

Back to my Humble shack

After a week plus in Taiping, it was definitely nice to be back in KL. I was all busy again. Miss my pillow and blanket! Ahh..cant live without those.

The room was filled with dust. As usual, i started mopping all over the place and it was as black as ink. Yucky! Then, i just sat down and enjoy my japanese drama and enjoying mum's home cook food. Love the stew pork with fungus and preserved vegetable. Chinese delicacies that you dont find around Sunway very often.

I am getting realy excited for my Bangkok trip. Its a mix feeling. A bit scared, nervous, excited and happy to see a new place. Its my first voyage to Bangkok, land of angels and somewhere which speak a language that i would not understand. I will be picking up some basic Thai this weekend..till then..ciao

No comments: