Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Real Life Paperboy Game

It was a bright sunny but hazy afternoon...

However, when i was driving around town today, i was faced with all kind of obstacles. Some was frusfrating that makes me cursed the whole way. Some are just frightening. It just reminded me of the paperboy game where the player is suppose to avoid all obstacle which includes human, animals and cars that would suddenly appear in front of you, while delivering the newspaper. The only difference is this is REAL. I thought i would be in for an accident soon or someone will die without knowing why. First corner, there was a bicycle cycling steadily by the road and i slower my car just in case he will swing out of allignment. And my prediction was correct. Next, people crossing the road as though they are no cars on the road and without needing to look left or right. Cars that fly out of the junction and expect those on the straight road to stop for them. Cars that is in front of you can suddenly stop. Then only the signal comes in. Wow! I am suppose to read their mind that they intend to pull over at the side of the road.

X-box? Play station? I don't think i need all those two to enjoy a nice arcade game. What can be more exciting than your very own and real arcade game. All you need is a car and the location, which is Malaysia. The trick is to drive down the Malaysian road and you will get the same thrill that you will get in an arcade station when you play those car racing games. Only better. Nah, i'm not preaching on racing on the road but how ugly can Malaysian drivers be. At one moment, i was wondering if i am actually behind a joystick or a stearing wheel today.

3 comments:

Meadow said...

You have a beautiful blog. I like your mind and spirit.

Peace.

Lilow said...

Thanks :D..glad u dropped by here!

Meadow said...

I'm going to add your link to my blog. Let me know if you mind.