Sunday, February 13, 2005

Zombie me!

Third day, i think i woke up at 12 pm again, i was nearly late for my house visiting session. Suppose to pick up Franny and reach wan's house at 1pm. So, we went from Wan's house to Wei Xiang to Lan Eng to Justin to Jee's and the last stop is Vonnie. Not the last stop for wan and i , we decided to drop Chang Jeh a visit as well. I only reached home at around 8 pm, just in time for my steamboat dinner. Then i zoomed out to Wannie's house. We hang out in the mamak place till like 12 midnight. Bumped into Swee Kheng and Chandu is back from Penang to join us. Somehow, we had another TOD session. I had to end it early though coz i haven't even pack for KL yet! Ah..so much to do, that includes stuff which i need to move to the hostel. They left at 5 am, i packed till 6 am, my bus is at 8.30am...i did not sleep at all for the whole night...that' is record breaking mann....

So i had my breakfast at 7 something in the morning and then i'm off to board the bus to KL. Slept through the whole journey, only 3 hours of sleep i had. Then finally i reach KL in the afternoon, just in time to meet bei for lunch. Today is the party night in her place! Yayyyy! I'm still amazed at how i can stay awake without sleeping..ahhahaa

To me, this only happens once a year...To hell with it! hahhaha...Moments are forever and will never return to the same spot :D

No comments: