Friday, February 11, 2005

Chinese New Year

Life have never seem greater this time around. I am out all day till i could not even remember which day i'm in, whether it is night or day, what time am i suppose to sleep? It was just loads of fun during the new year. For the past 2 months, all i see everyday is my four walls, looking out of my car window and my piano keys. Finally, i am interacting with humans again :) All my friends are back in town. Taiping can be a ghostly town for me when there is nobody around. I felt as if i have just isolated myself from the world.

So my life begins to have some colours on the 7th of February, my old pals are all back from everywhere except for Su Ann, Joy and Wyn Nee, which are currently abroad. The part has already began even before the lunar new year begins. The 30th night of the lunar calendar, there were a big gathering with everybody. The list include, wan, geraldine, Theng, neet, jee, ling, vonnie, wan kong, Justin, chang jeh and a couple more. They came over my place to gamble in fact, however we just ended up chatting away and then we went over to lot 10 or A. rahman to yam cha. Ah, can't remember which place i ended up in. For4 consecutive days i have been like rotating between both mamak shops. The rest of the chinese coffee shops are closed on chinese new year day usually. This is where we will bump into ppl which you have never seen for ages, this includes old school mates.

Then, on the next day, they crash over my place for the night. In fact, it was a spontaneous plan. We were like playing Truth or Dare till like 8 am the next day? I think we started at about 1 something in the morning after our 'yam cha' session. It all begins from our mamak session in Lot10, we were feeling a bit crack i think. We started to come out with funny dares to be done by everyone in the mamak place (packed with people). I volunteered to be the 'chicken of the year 2005'. I just hate doing dare stuff..ahahah, but i enjoy being a spectator. So, the first dare was that Frances have to move one of the flower pots from one spot to another spot, Justin have to sit like in the middle of nowhere, beside the longkang and wave at us, Wan Kong and his kissing the pole stunts, Von and her butt shaking in front of the verandah and so onn for Neet and wannie. Ahh....i seriously have no guts for those stunts...ahaha. However, they finally succeeded to dare me to do something. I think i dared myself more like it, coz i refuse everything they said. (what u expect from chicken of the year). So, i had like 5 puff from a cigarette. Sampoerna menthol if i'm not wrong. It tasted sweet at first, then the mint taste comes in and then i hate the taste after that. Ahh....so much for the experience...yucky :P

This leads on to the TOD session later in the night. On the second day, things were much more peaceful. I had my wonderful sleep till like 1 in the afternnon. Dizzy and disorientated from the lack of sleep. We did not do much for the night, just yam cha and then they just chilled in my house till 2 am. Served them Vodka and lime. Neet's little 9 year old sister was admitted to the hospital because her feet got trapped behind the motorcycle wheels. Ouchh! HOpe she will be well again soon.

No comments: