Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Slumber at Bei's place

This post was suppose to be up much earlier. HOwever, my dearest brother accidently close my browser while i ran downstairs to have breakfast! Arrrgghh....i still remembered how pissed off i was..hahah. Anyway, i still remember what happen on that weekend!

So after lunch with Bei, we went back to her place. This is my first time in her house. She's got all her pink and cow influence in her bedroom. Her furniture are wood (brown), i guess if she has a choice, her whole room will look like the Reese Witherspoon's room in Legally Blonde. I was really impressed by her amazing collection of classical music :) Thank woman for the classical CD you have burnt for me! I was really tired that day cause i did not sleep the whole night after the Chinese New Year session which ended at 5 am, i only had a few hours of sleep. I just slept off on her bed for an hour withour realising. Then, it was time to dress up for the night and we went out to collect food. When we got back, its party time!

I think this is the most formal birthday party i have ever had..heheh.We had proper dining seat, with nice napkins and food are placed in the middle of the table. We had satays, roast beef, lasagna and pizza form pizza uno, salad and a few more other item. Wine and champagne as well. Then, there was a short speech by Bei and from all the guest to her as well. Feeling a bit warm from the wine, it was time to blow the cake and presents opening! Finally, there was Bei's superb piano performance after much persuasion from all of us present there! ehhehe

Everyone left,we helped her mum to clean up the stuff and tables. Then, i had my private piano lessons with Bei ( i think u make a fine teacher) She gave me a few tips on my finger shapes, arm movement, key touch and bla bla! Definitely enlightening! At night, we had our girly session..hopefully we did not wake up her aunty who is sleeping next door withh all the giggles..ehehe :P Think we slept at 5 something...

Next morning, we were just hanging around the house and going through all her Cds. Then, we went over to her Ah Ko;s place which is near Wan Utama. It's a very cool house, love the floor work! IT's all wood, not parquet type..but smooth ones like those in japanese houses. The interior was really nice. Then, back home and we chatted through the night...I went back to my hostel the following morning to wait for my parents. They were suppose to be down and we were suppose to visit my aunt! Another eating session ahead :) *grinss* IT's a very blessed new year..Blessed with great company and food :D

No comments: