Friday, March 04, 2005

Uni has started, My brains haven't

It's been a whole 3 months since i need to memorize any alphabets or words, only notes. Those are relaxing and it kind of sticks in your head after a while. Finally got my readers, every single one of it, it's thick and just indescribable...

Sometimes i wonder i have got myself with the memory loss diseases...i am so forgetful lately, i am blur and my speech is distorted. I can't speak a English sentence properly, without mixing it up or getting the fragments wrong. Darnn! I think my brain have been rusted for so long.

I had my first day of class on Mon (28th Feb), the new lecturer started lecturing and giving tutorial on the day itself, not forgetting an essay for me to hand up the following monday! Darnn! The whole week haven't been all that bad, i had a great 'lepaking' time. It's as though i haven't been back in KL for a long time. Wannie brought me to nice places for dinner! Awesomee..i really apprecitate that woman! :D So i'm getting nice food for dinner so far. On wed, i am in Wan Utama...i am not suppose to shop but somehow i got myself a pair of sandals, nice purple one. I saw hide and seek as well, expected ghost but there is twist there, reminds me of 'The Village' but nothing similar to that movie though.

So on Thurs, planned to go to Zouk but before that, i went to Sg wang with Suet. She was shopping like there is no tomorrow, i enjoy tagging along. My eyes can't stop browsing for goods in the shops which i have never stepped in before. Maybe i just don't remember, every corner in Sg WAng looks the same. With exception, the Famous Amos, Chambers Music, Esquire Kitchen and the Lingerie, Vincci...somehow i still remember where these few shops are located. The other are just mere blurry images.

I got back to my hostel at 5pm, just in time for my economic rice from the convenient shop! My favourite fried chicken *hehehehhee** :D

No comments: