Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's Februaryy!

How time flies! I can't believe my eyes...In less than a week i have to decide or rather my teacher have to decide whether i am fit to take the piano exams this May/June. Some pieces are still not up to the standard yet, still a bit stress on it. I will work hard towards it no matter what. PRactice with ears and brains, not with duration! that's what my teacher says...

My mum is busy baking cookies and prepariong for Chinese New Year, it's just six days a week! I'm rather excited this time, all my friends are coming back, except for su :( This is the time each year where we get to meet up with everyone and bump into people which you haven't seen for ages. It's really strange that after high school, all your school mates just disappeared without a trace. Only those, which you hang out the most, you get to see most often.

Today, i feel lethargic. It's just weird that my body felt so not energetic and weak. Bones aching too, i can't even sit in front of the piano for long. So i have to take a break tonight....Maybe it's the rain...

Signing off now...

No comments: