Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day!

'Christmastime has come, there'll be joy for everyone, Christmastime has come, for you...' (adapted from Smashing Pumpkin's Christmastime)

Ho HO Ho!!! Christmas is one of my favourite occassion throughout the years! it feels so magical and all...Usually, i will be attending a Christmas mass or a party if someone throws one! This year is rather exceptional, i spent it in K.L. What's bad about it? I'm trapped at home for the whole Christmas night! Aaaarrrgggghhhh...My parents are busy playing 'mah jong' with my family friend's parents (Mr.&MRs. Teh). My bro and Tai Wei is like stuck in front of the comp and i'm glued to the T.V. Thank god for HBO and CINemax and Star Movies and Hallmark! My time is filled up! HOwever, i feel so sick in a way! Too much of tv makes me feel pukish and meaningless...

my friend Li Yan is still in Aussie, she will only be back on the 27th morning! HOwever, we had goood food! We ate in this restaurant on Christmas Eve...very very special cooking! Fried lotus stick with dried cuttlefish, nice steam fish, Taufoo with gravy that taste like sharkfin soup and a bit of rice wine, curried something...ahh..2 more other dishes which i couldn't recall. Yummmmyyy betullll!! I'm sucha pigg....

We were there for like nearly 4-5 days! Kinda fuun actually....better than getting stuck in Taiping, there will be totally no event at all!

No comments: