Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Artsy Mood

I thougth i have lost my love for art. I have never touched a single craft work since i have entered Form 6. Something just woke me up the other day...and guess what would that be from? My dearest mom's daily naggin! hahahaa...finally found some good over it. As usual...she rattles in the morning, then something really hit me: 'You got to start waking up early in the morning..what happened to your creative ideas? Get up and write some lyrics or something'..hahaha Somehow, i started thinkin, where have my art mood and creative side gone too?

Well then...i'm in the mood again...i dug up all my books..all those art books which i took so much of energy to save up money to buy! In the end, it is great satisfaction! I started browsing through it, Christmas is like a week away...i started making pop up cards for my friends...Finally made 6 in three days, i've still got like 2 more imcomplete! The other four have been sent out! I know its gonna be a late christmas or new year greeting! LOL...To those that have received it..hope ya like it!

I've finally succeedeeed in fixing those complicated 360 degrees pop up cards! Few years ago, i tried the Pagoda pop up, it never worked..kinda abandoned it for awhile :P...bad attitude to have i know...willing to change it...hahha

It was fun, i wake up like 10 am...had lunch or breakfast..start work till 3pm and go straight to 5...after my daily tv. prog...10.30pm till ike 2-3 am..i think i've never worked so hard for ages! When i'm doing art work, i know i can sit there forever and forgets about food.

I still remember our Pesta Ria and our Black Balloon Company!Some of the products that we have produced for sales to collect fund are candles (all kinda love shape and colours), our jewelry beads (lotsa cool designs from everyone of us) and a few more stuff which i could not remember! Those are really fun activities to be in :D

I think i'm gonna start cooking up some card design already! And glass painting! My favvv!!! I just remembered about how i wanted so much to take the glass painting class when i was 17 or less! Ahhh..tadaaa..that's bout it!

No comments: