Monday, January 10, 2005

What's up lately?

I'm really good at abandoning blogs these days i think :P My holidays passed so fast! It's like Zooooommm and we are in 2005 now! Every single day, i am busy with my piano, sleep,t.v. and just enjoying my life back home.

I've got like one and a half months more before Monash's term starts again! *screams*. I am working on my Bach's Prelude and Fugue, sucha confusing piece. I hate Fugue especially,i can just sit the whole day there or maybe a few weeks to get my finguring right. Frusfrating! The Minuet is more relaxing and calming to play :D. Love that, getting better with Ravel's Rigaudon as well. What's left now is Debussy's Minstrel to work on, that would be after my Fugue.

Really hope that i am good enough to take my exam in May or JUne..praying real hard that it would not fall on the same day as MOnash's final exam if its in JUne.

So what have i done lately? Hmmm...Went and rebond my hair. I look like a rag doll...damnn...i think i'm gonna get a new hair cut in K.L.in next three weeks. The barber there are much better than here..i think the lady just ruined my hair! Aaarrrghhh....

I baked some cookies a couple of days ago :D It's called 'Choc chip Dough to go'..kinda taste ok..just not crispy enough...

Weather today: Rainyy

HOping that i could go for Jay zhou's concert, Too bad there is only RM 118 tickets left...all the VIP seating and cheap ones are sold out.Hot and talented guy on stage...no wonder for it :D

Nothing much to talk about, everyday is the same...i'm not gonna start rattling bout piano and piano and piano the whole blog...It would be a total crap *grins*

No comments: