Sunday, August 01, 2010

What a week

I love today! Finally a day of peace in for this week.

What a lot of drama goes on for the whole week. Well, let's start from episode 1 :)

I have moved to my new place. Finally got everything parked. People can get so paranoid sometimes. My wonderful new neighbour, gave me a fantastic welcome. Stuck a note on my windscreen " Please do not park here. Tq'. It was only the first time i parked there and less than 3 hours. Then, at night, my tenant came to ask me bout my piano practising timing, it seems the bitchy neighbour saw my piano moving in and afraid I would be opening classical rock concert everyday. HELLO? u dun even know me and I havent even touch my piano since it arrived. What SHIT. Episode 1 end.

Episode 2 happens in school, if such popularity keeps up, I have full confidence I can publish a book of quotes soon.

On the the 28th of July 2010, I quote :

"If a leader complains upon responsibilities they have to carry and venge their frusfration upon their follower, then they do not deserve the honour and reward placed upon them by their follower"


I had a whole lot of reactions from everyone everywhere :) Which is nice because I guess perhaps most people shared the same thoughts or had some experience of the same kind elsewhere. Unfortunately in my situation, my boss thinks its about him. LOL, and it created a whole drama in the company. It s just hillarious. Well, if you are reading this, it's not about you. Don't worry ok and don't perasan. My life is not all about my work and besides you do not know me very well enough to judge me or make assumptions. I hope i did not make your day bad from it. HAHA.
End of episode 2.

There are a few more episodes which I think I should stop mentioning more. I have a bad feeling my karma is building up. And its not worth it for such cause.

Hmm, finished spilling the beans frusfration.

Destressed.

No comments: