Sunday, April 18, 2010

Awards Night

















Today, I attended the 8th Boh Cameronian Arts Awards for the first time and it is also the last one. Kakiseni will discontinue its operation. Truely sad about it. This is actually one of the site I always recommend to aspiring artist or performer as a revenue or new opportunities.
RIB was one of the nominated ones in this event. It was rather interesting for me seeing so many of the local performing artist, public figures and also meeting a few of my uni mates and people I haven't met for awhile.

I love this picture edited by Colleen and taken by Ann, it is just adorable. Half of Hari Jadi performer there, only 9 of us attended. What caught my attention are a few things.

1. I love Bernard Goh's pants on that night! :) It's so Wong Fei Hung and stylish!
2. Shelah is fabuloso! and Zedeck is hillarious and looks good in that yellow dress + hair
3. Funny presenters on that night, had a great laugh.
4. Awie was there (me not a fan though) and those flashes from the cameraman in front of us is blinding me
5. Hmm...can be quite boring after awhile
6. Sad that I missed Hand's percussion performance..night was getting late and had to leave earlier

Well, that's all I can think of. Still sad by the thought I missed Dreams in November, and the plus plus is I BOUGHT the tickets and could not go! DAMN!(All pictures credit to Colleen Wong)

No comments: