Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Dream Came True


I met up with Juni few days ago and we were talking about dreams that actually came true.

And I dare say now, 'Dreams Do Come True!' It might take some years and maybe many, and when it finally happened. You just wonder, did it actually happened?
One of my biggest dream was to play in MPO, the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. Hahha, but as you grow older, you realize how impossible it can be...You have to be superb great classical musician to be playing there. Well, to be playing in the philharmonic hall has took a twist for me. Instead of classical, I am playing the gamelan. Somehow, I can't believe I was performing in that hall that night. It was 14th April 2010, marks a very special day for me. Playing with Rhythm in Bronze and a few other MPO players, for the MPO Happy Hour: A Gamelan Discovery. I still couldn't believe that it actually happened. Well it did. A dream that came true, after rattling about it for many many years.. since I was younger..I am playing in the philharmonic hall! :D

So don't stop believing for those of you out there! If it could happen to someone as ordinary as me. As timid and introvert if you knew me 15 years ago. People change and path changes if you work hard and keep having faith.
Thank you to those who have led me here today. I am deeply grateful :)
(Promo group picture above credits to Manan Din)

No comments: