Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Signs


Watching xxxholic can really send chills up my spines. Don't get me wrong, it is not a horror cartoon or sexual by the title of 'xxx' which most ppl laugh when I tell them that I am watching it. It is just so deja vu and sometimes the script of the cartoon kinda laughs at me sarcastically at my thoughts, my philosophy, things which I believe and current happenings.

I just get spooked out a lil when it is so coincident, and even Yuuko (main character in Xxxholic) says there is no such thing as coincidence. I think I would truely believe it more and more. Recently I have been showered with so many signs. I am amazed and happy as I try to read it as fluently. The cartoon, almost half the season 1 do strike a chord in my system. It's almost speaking to me and advising.

I find most of my answers from books and movies that I would happen to fall upon as I need it. I guess, it is finally time to watch xxxholic when I stumble upon it on Animax channel last month. Not some silly bimbo shop but a show with great deep writings. I LIKE! :)

Just finished Season 1, at least that helps to explain and open up thoughts in my mind. The best line from the last episode, ' It is good to have someone to have dinner with you', that would add on to my gratitude for most day that I am grateful I am able to have a plate of decent rice with dishes daily. I am blessed.

A lot have been happening lately around me. Micro stuff which I do not even know how to put it in words. Recently, I had a dream that I would meet him in a concert, sitting next to me and exchange a short conversation before he goes away. And, true enough I did meet him but not like in my dreams. The smile that I used to love and from afar. In a hall filled with many people, I guess its fate that he would stand just 20-30 steps from me. But things have changed, the smily boy do not walk the road of ordinary anymore, walking the 'kampung road'. Sad at some point, yet I still reminisce the past, where the smile would used to brighten up my day at work.

I would go to sleep tonight with, I thank god and goddess from blessing my path and keeping me from loneliness. You have arranged every person I meet and replaced it with new ones when some need to part from the phase every now and then.

I thank you.

Goodnight heavens, I will ganbarimasu and genki da itsumo!

No comments: