Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another eventful two weeks

Time just never stop spinning, moving from one frame to the other. In a blink of an eye, it is April 19. Was just so high on Jamiroquai's concert 2 weeks ago and many others.

Secondary concert is finally over on the 16th of April. I was rather proud of the kids for putting up a show in less than 10 practices. My quiet Form 2 which I taught since last year, saw many talents in some which I have never witness before. I was rather touched at some point, though it was not the best but good enough for their silent nature, which is not so silent after all. Shy perhaps. Who was not like that when they were younger, exceptional for some though.

Sometimes when I watch the dancer troup, I wish I had my mentality now and the age then. I would have went very much further. The tune from ' Under The Tent' still rings in my head. Typical Bollywood beat, boys in white in one line formation. moving from left to right. How swift one of the dancer jump, producing a slow motion landing. Amazing talent.

This weekend was rather hectic since Friday. Finsihed work late, had dinner and stuck in jam. Reached home only at 830pm. Lie down awhile and off for drinking session in Helo Bali with Sophia, Lindy and Matt celebrating sop's bday. then hop off to join Ian and the gang at midnight. Left home at 1am.

On Saturday, I was teaching from 9 to 10.30, rush for breakfast and off again at 12pm to next session at 1230 till 5. Rushed back home and packed up to go to the gym. I have finally enrolled myself and I had an appointment with the fitness instructor at 6pm. Had a one hour work out, bathed and reached home bout 730 and rushed out again for dinner at bro's place. We had Japanese food at 8 plus. I was starving because my last meal was at 1130am. Udon, sushi and pathetic thin slices of teriyaki chicken (which tasted more like dark sauce). Parents reached earlier than appointed time. When we got home, it was 930pm. I just crashed on the bed and doze off after 10.

Sunday, woke up early at 8am out of mum's cleaning and clanging of the pots. Horrible to be a light sleeper. waited so long for them to get ready and dim sum break fast at 10am. Finished bout 11am, rushed home and did my laundry. It was boiling hot outside, almost like an oven. Settled everything at 1230pm and rushed off to Cheras to sing karaoke in Neway with Yinn, Juni, Hui, Kelvin, Keith and Dale. No tai chi class today but had a good time. we sang from 1-6pm. Had nice Thai food for dinner. Then hop to Leisure Mall for tea at Starbucks after strolling around. Then back home now 10 pm. So freaking tired.

Cant believe I did so many things in 3 days. Time just flies. Tomorrow another psycho day...Production starting soon. Have to think of stupid games for the camp. CCR. I am not much of a game person, but will try somehow. Sigh. I rather be handling food or something else man.

SIGH SIGH SIGH. I can't wait for the workshops , one in May (Piano techniques) and one in June (Kodaly Method). Rather excited on running as assistant stage too :) Can't wait for all these!

No comments: