Monday, May 14, 2007

Just want to drop dead

The pace of life is moving too fast. What lies in front is just a blurry plain. It is almost 11 months that I am living my life everyday without an internet. On and off after work, I would run to the nearest internet cafe to catch up with the cyber world. More than often, people surrounding me are little tots that could not stop screaming in front of their computer scream, not forgetting swearing in almost different language. They are so excited with their online game, interacting with the rest in the room. Except for me...

I am hook on the web, search engine, blogs and my usual routine of surfing on people's website, whether it is pop star, regular friends, unknown and whatsoever.

After last week's scam, I think all my energy is almost drained. I'm sucked into the blues. In physical terms, driving from KL to Subang and police station and that stupid Penzone company and work. Half of my time is spent on the road. In emotional terms, it is the stupidity in myself that I still could not forgive. Maybe a little now. The hidden greed which I never known. Humans are greedy, its just how it comes around. The feeling is horrible to know that greed exist in you. Sometimes, we just kept it surpressed that we don't see it often. Until it comes around, it drives me to the drain. Besides that, dateline for work, performances, training, replacement class...all happens in one week. Even my weekend is filled with that.

This is the first time returning to Taiping and not being able to go home and have to be back in KL on the same day. Plus, it is Mother's Day. Mum has made a pot of lovely chicken, ready to be fry and to enter my stomach. *sobs*. Sorry mum,if i wasnt so drain this week i will go back by bus early morning on monday.

I just so want to DROP DEAD this week. Just Zzzzzz away till I am recharged and well enough to charge back into this world! Hopeful thinking I guess..HAHAHA.

Life goes on no matter what happens. No matter you are in a black hole or depression or big trouble. It still goes on. So buckle up and pick yourself up. OR wish that they are more than 24 hours a day. Then, maybe the extra hours can be spent recharging, to contemplate and reflect on ourself.

Well, if you don't have enough time to do that. Then, find your loved ones or buddy to relax with. Eventhough its just two hours or a few, the results is rewarding. As for me, cousins, thank you so much. I love going out to tea with you and also karaoke (which we havent done for a while) :) ITs great fun! And thanks to you for introducing to me a smile that I could not forget. The smile of Jiro Wang. *melts* I feel so brighten up! or perhaps, i felt like I went back to high school, fandom over celebrity. Hahaha...Hope the smile will keep me smiling for the rest of the year! Jia you!!

~~~~~~~~~~The Smile of Jiro Wang~~~~~~

No comments: