Sunday, December 11, 2005

Freaking Lazy

Freaking lazy freaking lazy, am freaking lazy..Too lazy to blog..so much that happened..I cant really keep track of my time..Busy, I would wish for one whole day, resting in my hostel room, With my pillow, Music in the background..as i daydream away....

LEt's see what i have completed so far:

28th-29th Nov: Finish testing my exam piano in Wan Utama

2nd Dec : Back to Taiping to help with the Charity Musical Concert

4th Dec: Played for the concert and coordinate stage work

6th Dec: Back to KL with mum

7th Dec: PIano exams in Sheraton Hotel. Hung out with mum and old friend
in Bukit Jalil. Its been long since i've last seen them.

8th Dec: Went Redbox with Von and Josie, Had PIzza Hut too and saw Narnia

9th Dec: Went to cousin's house for the weekend

10th Dec: Went Neway with cousin, Did a lil shopping, Saw Perhaps Love

11th Dec: Went to visit Mei Yee, had pizza hut again! Woo hoo!

That's for the week. Super packed with events!
Recap of da week

No comments: