Friday, October 14, 2005

Dates are nearing

On the way back from Sri Petaling, i felt like i was going to faint as i was walking. I think stress is hitting me very soon...when i reached back my cousins place, I thought i just needed to cool down. I got my self Cornetto Cookies and cream...Ahh...sweet indulgence.

My teacher made me played all four pieces today for the first time, i think i was freaked out. I've never heard myself played so terribly before...not that it is excellent all the time. I have been having problems with Ravel's and Beethoven's piece. Sobss..My teacher looks worried too, worried that i wont make it for the exam. Oooooooooooooo...It just kills you when you see her face which sends you this fear on how you fair so far. Faintish..still can feel it.

So many things to do this few weeks..more practice needed...more efficient time management. Finals in two weeks time, radio assign due in two weeks time too...Piano, nobody knows yet. *screammss*** But the dates are out. I hate suspenses like that. I think its time to call Trinity to check out the piano and dates.

No comments: