Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Lazinest

A404, Room 1, We just declared that it is a 'Holiday Room'.

When you step into the room, you will send yourself into a stress free mode, and drift into a 'yam cha' mode or just pure laziness. It's already the 5th week. Von and I felt as though we are in our 3 months summer break. I'm so lazy this semester. I don't know why. I felt that I have lost the energy, or perhaps just pure lethargic-ness.

I skipped the management lecture 2 weeks in a row. The thought of the lecture just sends me further into dream land, as I refuse to rise from my bed. Glued to my comfort pillow. I enjoy the tutorial though, it's like a summary of important points that i need to know. Screen theories is fun so far, movies every week. What kinda course would offer such joy and fun subject? So far we have watched Casablanca, Battleship of Potemkin, Un Chien Andalou and Double Indemnity. All four are in black and white, some are film noir, some are voiceless.LOL, i think the scary part haven't kicked in yet. The part where we have to critically analyze it using screen theories for our assignment. Hmmmm...Internatonal Relations, no comment, all about conflict and conflict. Sickening. Radio and Tv, Love the practical work, sound programmes and editing. Have been skipping lecture for that subject too.

Ahh, what have gotten into me? I never really miss my classes. Am I getting tired already? Am I too occupied? Am i spending too lil' time with myself? My piano is giving me worries as well, improving in slug mode.

Better rest now. May peace be with me. May sweet dreams too, i have been having rather strange and nightmarish dreams lately. For example, i dreamt taht 6 tooth fell off my jaw, being chased (nothing new), speaking to the death, hauntings....ah..can't remember. I should keep a dream journal soon since i have such gruesome and strange dream.

No comments: