Thursday, October 28, 2004

Non Productive Days

It's really good to be back home, my doggie, endless food treats at any time of the hour, mum and dad, my bed ain't so comfy without my pillow though,however...gosh i've been like lazing around the whole dayy!!

It's just that i am spending most of my time visiting places which i haven't been too for so long. I haven't been back for almost a month. Taking precious nap and sleep most of the days. Eat my seafood toast rice..more to seafood cheese bake rice to me.., visiting my piano teacher...PLay with my doggie and taking more pics of him..can't lay my hands off the piano..thank god i din bring my violin back..i think it will end up being a music revision instead of my finals revision..

There are still so many thing that i have yet to do..haven't tasted my green coffee yet!!

Tomorrow i will be visiting the KUan Yin Temple...it's been long :D


This is so bad..i have practically wasted 3 days in a row, i really hope i can finish my revision in time.

WIll write more later....i've been feeling a little guilty doing other stuff...

2 comments:

Pallavi said...

Kuan Win temple. I believe in her too.. do say a prayer for me too when you go there !!

Lilow said...

hahaha..will do!