Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Turning Point Again

Do turning points comes about 4-5 years once?

It is happening again. When something so good happens and you could not believe it is happening, we always expect that something worst is about to come. Well, I refuse to accept that. I believe that turning point could turn out to spin out something even more better than before. :)

At least I try to for now. It s hard to believe there is a beautiful field of marigold out there when ya stuck in a gray fog. At least for now I could maybe rant about like a mad woman in the fog while walking to the light. Until I find my light, maybe this will help ease it a bit.

Well here it goes:

Rant 1: I am so sick of getting ill. I have been visiting the doctor every month since last year Oct 2009 till July 2010? I think, I lost count. From flu to fever to knee aches to eye surgery to ENT to..oh gosh..what else?

Rant 2: I feel like I dont have a home. I am quite depressed with moving out and housemates leaving to lead their new life. I miss having those chatty moments though it gets less these days. This feels like when I had to leave my hostel in Sunway. The previous turning point.

Rant 3: I am so sick of non stop events in our school. It s like teaching 2 weeks and then off to rehearsals and so forth..I am exhausted to the bones. How could the mistress of the school thinks that we are some magician, snap a few fingers and expect it to magically appear! We are human! and the children, for god's sake. Spare them from last minute preparation I pray! What kinda owner of an education place who does not share the feelings of an educator and child psychology.

Rant 4: I WANT MY VOICE BACK!! I am tired with these hoarsness! I Want to sing again like myself!

*sigh*...

Enough for today I guess.

Hope the fog passes fast!

I want my tranquility and equilibrium back!

And, my goal of next month, I am not going to be SICK!

No comments: