Friday, August 21, 2009

School Holidays

Among the few weeks after FAME production, this is my most hyper day of all. I was all perked up the whole day, I feel as if I could jump up and touch the sky soon. School holidays are finally here! The H1N1 cases has led the primary students to be off from school. The whole week was almost dream like and I am so lethargic. Thought they are no classes, we still have to train students for the Merdeka assembly.

I have been placed to help with the dance assemble, mostly being the sound woman on board. They are rehearsing the silat style with other martial arts form, all fused together to form the warrior dance. CPAC did a fantastic item again this assembly, very unusual and fresh sound. The rain stick and the di zi (chinese flute) and a very different kind of playing from the recorder. I get goosebumps when I hear it. It was a blend of malay, chinese and indian folk songs all mashed together in this instrumental piece. BEAUTIFUL. No other words to describe it.

I have a new discovery in Sunway Pyramid, I have finally found the perfect spot to have my meals (which does not cost too much) and free wifi as well. Nice and cosy. I would rather pay RM12 for a plate of noodles than a cup of starbucks coffee. Definitely the more filling food. Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. The perfect place, the next time I will order my milk tea and some other toast which are quite fabulous here as well.

Tomorrow is also another exciting day! I will be flying off to Bangkok! After 4 years, I am finally returning again. Hopefully I could meet up with Bow, the friend from our previous study trip. It is just all so exciting. Then, I am going to be entertained by Hui and CK, the comedy duo. Going to be laughing my ass off when they start their usual tease. Muahhahaha..cant wait! Have to leave for work now. Last session for the week and am free! AYayayyayyaayay!!

No comments: