Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Almost Forgotten

I almost forgotten that I used to have a love for blogging. Just sitting beside my hostel window in my uni days. Time is usually 2-5am. That's when my brain will start to tick back to the past. Today, at 5.27 am. I have ticked back into my blogging self. Lost since I started working, till I couldn't breath.

This year was unusual. It is the year 2008. Almost 15 days left before 2009. This year went by so fast, I made myself into a robot or more like a living dead. I worked almost more than 12 hours a day, minus all the extra and compulsory activities. I am left with barely 2 hours a day for myself. These are my weekdays. My weekends, it is usually work again or replacement classes or there is just something that will come along. To cut my granny stories, the point is..... I lost myself. Depression kicks in. Out of balance.

Today, it is the 16th day of December. I realize what I was missing.

Life itself.

Sitting down for a nice cup of teh tarik yesterday afternoon was refreshing. Chatting up with Sasha, brought me back to uni times where we would just chill and watch people and talk bout life. An ordinary day with empty events but time is stilled. Just sipping in the milky tea as if I am sipping in the time, appreciating every second that past for the day. Next, a wholesome meal in Williams that I am so stuffed. Top it up with a bottle of Heneiken...I just sigh with pleasure.

That was one day gone. Here I am now, refusing to sleep. Digging through this blog and now I have reconstructed it. Digging into the archive and i read back random writings. How much I have evolved and how much I have not changed as well. I thought I have to write this post before I sleep, it's time to revive a new lifestyle.

2009, work hard but PLAY HARD too. Live life and be healthy. Spend time with family, friends and Self. I guess I got my next year's resolution sorted out. This year's resolution was great, I did all that I need to, plan goes well but the Self was neglected :(

Ahh, time to sign off. Or I'll end up sleeping in Red Box tomorrow afternoon..ahhahaah


I will not say I will blog everyday, I will try instead.

No comments: