Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ta Phrom

Ta Phrom, the most distinctive feature in this place are the silk cotton trees. They are huge and the roots drapes on the roof of some buildings. I am really facinated with the sight of the trees. They look almost silver under the hot afternoon sun.

Tree roots that draps on the roof of the building.
The silk contton trees are brilliant beyond description


This picture above, I think I saw something like this from the pictures in the National Museum in Phnom Penh. This could be the spot where that picture is taken.

Besides, Angkor Thom, this is my second favourite :)

That's me pretending to read and ignoring the kids. They have been chanting the same phrase '3 for 1 Dollar' the moment I stepped out of the temple. It gets scary when you start to sit down to get some rest, a bunch of them came over and tries to pursues you to buy it. About to go cuckoo at that point. But I won :) They gave up and started playing games unknown to me with shells.

No comments: