Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cambodia Day 7 and 8

Day 7 was an off day. Shopping day for us and research day for Dr. Yeoh. We went to the nearby market square to buy some souvenirs. For dinner, we decide to go to one of the restaurant nearby. That place looks like Khao San. Filled with tourist and bars and restaurants. Watched the traditional dances. Then, we head back home to rest. Everyone couldn't wait to be home to Malaysia again.

Day 8. Woke up with diarrhoea. I think it must be from the ice I took yesterday. Coz I was not feeling very well at all. So just lie there and wait till the afternoon where the van will pick us to the airport.

Finally at the airport, Kerry is doing an interview with Sarah for her documentary of this trip

In the plain, all worn out and tired. I'm looking dead with the discomfort from my stomach.
The joy of reaching back to KL! I love being back home! My Char Koay Teow, Nasi Lemak, Fried rice, milk tea and etc etc....

However, I have to wait for a week before I can consume all that. I was down with stomach flu (viral gastroentritis). The diarrhoea, body ache and fever died down in a few days. But, i was nauseatic for the next few days despite me wanting to eat so much!






No comments: