Friday, October 27, 2006

I happen to glance above...

Sometimes when we are so drifted with the traffic and even life, things looks grey and gloomy and dusty. The soul feels weary and tired...



Somehow, if we happen to take a step behind and sit down on a quiet spot. And somehow, we happens to glance above or look beyond the horizons.....


We are not trapped after all.....

Life is as wide as the sky.......

It changes like the weather , from stormy, cloudy, sunny and so forth...

It's just the way things are :)

Hahaha, enough of Lilowism and I am just publishing what came across my mind when I happen to glance above when I took these picture :P

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unpredictable Mortal said...

Alrighty babe, you've been tagged... too bad... check out my blog to see what you need to do!!!