Monday, October 16, 2006

Feeling Sick

It's been a week. I am experiencing back ache, lethargic, flu-ish and currently the soar throat feels like it's about to kick in..This morning I woke up with a strange pain in the middle of my stomach.

Am I too exhausted? Or is it the bloody haze? or is it cause of my sinking bed? Ahhh...Sleepless week due to the mosquito attack every night. I tried the mosquito repellent one evening, then I woke up feeling sick and my sense of smell went numb. I realize my room is too small and the smell consumate the whole space. Basically, I'm choking silently in the room despite being free from mosquito attack.

Other than that, the piano seminar..hmmm , Response aint that great in the end.But it's finally over. My first ever event I ever run. I've got another one coming up for the school, its a psychology talk for Musikgarten. Still have to get more info on it. I shall not blog bout work. That';s for the week since I last blog.

TOday would be brilliant, goin to Neway with cousin and possibly Times Square later :) Too bad that I'm not feeling as great bodily but mentally i'm thrilled! Till then! TAdaaaaa!

1 comment:

mya said...

hey sis...
Got ur msg but was away i forgot doing wat... ;p
I'm still sick but with headache, backache and annoyed throat from smoke in the house.
About the mozzies, try eating banana or rubbing the inside of the banana on your skin. Sorta receive an email about bananas and on how good they are for brain memories and stuff. Try it on the skin for the mozzies. I haven't tried it coz here don really have mozzies. I use tiger balm.... Let me know the results.. ;)
Cheers...
*hugs*
~lorz