Wednesday, December 21, 2005

When The Lights Went Off

'Contact (Full Names, Home Tel...), Qualifications..'. **POOF**. No, I did not dissappear. It was pitch black. I was listing down the stuff that I need to include in my resume before the lights went off totally. Luckilly, I haven't started to type it out. I used the handphone light to guide me down the stairs before i start to dig out all my tea light candle to light up the hall.

My parents and I just sat down in the living room. They were chatting away and I cant seem to sit still. I was fidgeting with the candles, walking in and out of the kitchen, went out to check on my dog and so on...I WAS BORED! Yes, I was really bored. A black out got me thinking that we are so dependent on all the electronic gadgets we have at home. We practically cant live without it. No TV. No Internet. No Music. No fan. Sighh...I just went out and sat with my dog.

The air was so cooling outside. SKy was beautiful and the view was breathtaking. At least its midnight blue and not purple, like the ones in Sunway. Thanks to the city lights. Nice to be back home with all the trees and fresh clean water. I could just drink from my tap because I can be sure that its not brown like those in the hostel. Sometimes i just wonder how i can bear with my filthy hostel. Sigh..Survival Skills Needed.

I went over to JOy's house for a night. My parents went to bed. It was too early to go to bed for me and its hot. So, JOy picked me up and i slept over her place. Well, she left to KL today. It was such a short meet up session. First day in Taiping, I let her spend time with Josie, dont wanna be the lamp post. Then, yesterday, we were just lethargic.

No comments: