Monday, December 19, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Home, Home by the lake...Finally back to Taiping. Came back with Joy and Josie. 4 hours, ahh..sucha long journey.

I know i should not be spending anymore, but i cant help it. ITs Lee Hom scorebook! I must get it! I am in KLCC. The only place i will be is Kinokuniya. Was there to get the scorebook. I did not know that i will end up getting another two more books. Then, Joy dropped me a surprise visit in KLCC while I was at the Cinnabon outlet.I was suppose to meet her in Nandos Pudu. She wanted 4 chocolate cinnabon but it will only be ready in 20 min. So, we left KLCC and went over to Nandos. Poor Josie, he waited half an hour for us.

I was pretty quiet at lunch. I was busy enjoying my hot peri-peri chicken with greek salad and fries, plus garlic and peri peri sauce. Looking forward to try their caesar salad, it looks good. Caesar salad is one of my favourite salad other than the Oriental salad in California Pizza Kitchen. Its salad with leafy lettuce, grilled chicken, bread pieces and parmesan cheese. Sounds good? :) I have only tried the one in Starbucks so far. The oriental salad taste very much like the 'Yee Sang', a must-have chinese cuisine during chinese new year. There are 28 ingredients in 'Yee Sang' and the act to mix it all up is call 'lou sang'. To signify prosperity and success in the upcoming year.

Okie...enough bout food already! I can go on and on..Maybe i should start a journal on cuisine one day since i enjoy eating so much :) MUahhaha!

No comments: