Sunday, May 15, 2005

End of Assignment Phase 2 (partially)

End of PR assignment (Phew), end of PR presentation and exam (phew)...And finally, figured out my Research Question! ...I was left with this space of emptiness, i think i was too busy for the past 2 weeks and suddenly i just had one more assignment to go...Weirdd...I was walking up and down my cafeteria and foyer, dunno where to head to, like some lost souls..It was thursday, end of class for the week..

Then...i bump into JAsmine, Sandra, Jess, fay and Jenny. They had a plan, and i just went for it. We watched Kingdom of Heaven, took pictures from those ah lian machines, bought a pair of chopstick (nice wood texture) and had dinner at the hostelite dinner. Somehow, when the Thai bazaaar is around in Pyramid...i always have sore throat, thus i failed to taste their tom yam for the 3rd time..Damnn!

My cousin is not around this weekend,they are up in Genting. So i had to go to Bukit Jalil tomorrow from SUnway and without any practices for the week..Felt so bad. Then i was late for my music rehearsal too! I reached at 3.30pm in the physics lab..the rehearsal has just finished! Oopppsss..felt so bad againnn...

Anyway, this weekend will be spent on preparing my Research Proposal presentation...hope everythign goes well!

No comments: