Sunday, May 08, 2005

Bad bad week

So glad that the bad luck streak is over, i was so sick after i got back on 1st may. It was a flu gone bad. At first, i was coughing a lot and then the flu kicked in. NExt, there was difficulty in breathing at night, the throat starts to itch everytime i lie down and i will just burst into cough suddenly in the middle of the night. On thursday, i couldnt take it anymore, it was unbearable to go on with my condition. The flu does not seem to heal and my face looks really pale. I went straight to the doc. My medication cost me RM 53! Ahhhh..1 antibiotic and the 4 other kind for flu and bla bla.

I just slept off after the first dose, woke up feeling dizzy and weak. I realise it was the lack of food intake before the medication. I nearly fainted in the toilet because of that. hehehee..Anyway, the next day was all better, but not better enough to join my wacky friends to 'buat lawak' in the Malaysian Idol audition.Saturday 7th may) came, my comp crashed and i had to reformat it again. Thank god i manage to move my PR assignment in time, if not it will be all gone gone gone!

No comments: