Saturday, March 05, 2005

I HATE MALAYSIA'S TAXI MAN!

I hate malaysia's taxi man! All this while i thought i was living in a rather peaceful and harmony country, despite some racism here and there. I can't believe that i have my first taste of racism today!

My cousins and i was waiting for a taxi in front of Lot 10 after our shopping trip. It was 10 pm then. When the queue finally reach our turn, we were more and enthusiasted to see a taxi swirling in from the corner. However, the bloody Malay taximan, drove pass us and fetched the bunch of Malay teenagers in front of us!! Can you tell me where does justice live in this world?

Well, fine...that's not the end of our angry mode. Finally, the next taxi stopped in front of us. We went into the car. Guess what was the first thing he said to us? 'You gals are heavy and fat...one of you gals should be sitting in front. Ya see my taxi has leaned towards the left side. Unless you are thin like me then it should be fine'. Then he went on ranting about our 'heaviness'...and next how he hated the bumpy malaysian road which is filled with hole here and there.

Yeah..first of all, i think i should be complaining about how bad the condition of his taxi. My cousin commented that perhaps his car tyre need some more air and i think that he is way too scrony and he need to be fatter to balance out the car weight.

Too bad, we did not dare to fight back verbally, what if he drives us off somewhere and besides its late at night. (knowing that all the rape cases that have been happening around that involves a taxi).

Well, i just have some advice for all those taxi fella:

1) Don't drive a taxi if you hate your job.
2) There is no need to let your anger or your 'bad day at work' on us !! (the customer)...we are paying you remember?!?
3)If you are in China, i will file you in to the customer complaint and your license will be hang! Hah!

3 comments:

mya said...

lol...
Hahahah...well then, u sud remember urs is not as bad as mine wen i was wif my mum.. The guy cud only speak canto n he scolded us for not able to speak "chinese" and pluss his car was going 20m/hour i think...It was super slow and the he was driving near the drain area. Not forgetting some taxi drivers scold their passenger n we pay to get the scolding....
Wuahahah... Thank goodness i'm over pass the taxis though i may need to use them again wen m bck in kl...
But on the other hand sum mayb really kind n super nice.Like tis taxi man who drove me n my mum to genting. His car cudn't go up the hill so halfway he called his fren to catch up wif him then sen us usin a better cab.And tis other time wen i'm going to the airport.The drivers are really frenly... So it totally depends lo. Sum totally enjoy their job but sum may not.I mean, can u stand staying whole day on the road? I myself get grumpy at times on the road or mayb wen it's jam as well wat... See.... =D

Lilow said...

LOL...ya..i know they had a bad time, but they can't let it out by insulting us...i kena the banana man issue before too, but this one is insulting our physical appearance man!Ciisss betulll

Unpredictable Mortal said...

'You gals are heavy and fat...one of you gals should be sitting in front. Ya see my taxi has leaned towards the left side. Unless you are thin like me then it should be fine'. Then he went on ranting about our 'heaviness'

-----> wow, he actually said that?? how cruel of him to do so. I have never come across any taxi drivers that comment on people's weight and all but wow!! that was seriously rude of him!!