Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A break is good

People find me crazy to go to KL for a holiday. That's because i study there like 8 months a year and maybe gonna be station there for work in the future. However, i guess i got into a habit or maybe a chilhood routine to look forward to the city whenever i need a holiday. We travel like few times a year there during my school holidays. I miss my hometown Taiping too, just that i need a balance between living in a tranquil place and a hectic city. Too much of peace drive me nutss!!

Hahhaha...So i was down in Kl on the 26th! first thing when i reached, i was just in time to meet up old music friend, mr. wang for lunch. Then, next i'm off to cleaning my room, chatting up with nit and then i'm off to the library looking for books and uploading some pics. The internet in the uni is excellent, the connection is superb theere! I could like upload 10 pics in 20 min. Too bad the picture website was down, so i had to upload the next day. Grrrr...
While walking back to my hostel, i bump into my uni mates Joanna! DIn expect to see her there! So we kinda chatted till nearly dinner time...It;s so goodd to see my friends again, i've been trapped at home for quite some time already. Nobody is back in town.

The school's cafeteria has changed a lot man! IT's like this ikea style restaurant! Does look really awesome! We sat down and ate pretzels there. Finally, we have our very own auunty anne's in the cafeteria. Then the nite came, i was suppose to go clubbing in Zouk with wannie and neet, then i was just not up for it this time :( , Sorry bout that gals! Instead, Wan drove me to this place called Asian Cafe aroudn ss15! Whoahh..the amount of variety there really excites me! The placee is nice to just hang out, a very nice eating square :D i had spaghetti :P

Then, by the time i reach home, it's like nearly 9 pm..i was too lazy to move when i got home. Tired after the long journey since 7.30 am... so Zzzzz after that. Despite the mosquito attack session during my sleep, only fell asleep at 4 am....arrrghhh

No comments: