Friday, December 03, 2004

Back home for good again....

After the tiring Genting trip, i head home to taiping the next day, with a surprice visitor,Miss Lorraine Chai! NO place to lepak in K.L., so i kinda bug her to stay over at my place. I don't think we did much stuff in Taiping...most of the time we are lethargic or we are stuck in front of the t.v. or computer. My town can be a boring place to be if u are a very city person.

We vowed to wake up early everyday to jog...LOL...never did happen. We slept till eleven. She gets to meet my friend Yvonne when she is here. WE went for tea in some mamak store. Brought her round town to try some of the food in taiping, to check out the cemetry in my place (Taiping Prestavest), lake garden, market place and a few more spots around. She went back to K.L. on Thurs and boarded a plane back to kuching on Friday.

That woman also got a me a lovely candle holder made outta candle! It's really awesome,....an early Christmas gift! it's really sweet!

Love candles and their holders so much! Joy also did brought me some cute flower candles from Indo as well.

OH yeahhh.we also went to this fortune teller lady! hahahha...funny...She is from China and she kinda reads astrrology and palm and face. Not much on fortune n future, but more on the positive and negative side of each personality. So, it allows us improve our personality. My first encounter and hers as well. We had so much in common...rather bizarre and just amazing!

No comments: